Mission: Growing Disciples of All Ages
Vision: Loving God, Loving Others, Anticipating Christ's Return
- Grace - God intervenes in human experience by reaching out and rescuing undeserving people.
- The Bible - God reveals himself, his love, and his purposes for us in his inspired revelation, the Bible.
- Discipleship - God calls us to be followers of Jesus.
- Outreach - Jesus commands us to go and, with his authority, call others to be his followers.
- Worship - God creates us for obedient, expressive worship.
- Prayer - God invites us to intimate conversation and knowledge.
- Fellowship - God demonstrates his love through our commitment, as disciples, to each other.
About Seventh-day Adventists
Adventists believe a Trinity of three persons--the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit--make up one God. They made salvation possible when Jesus, the Son, came to earth as a baby in Bethlehem and lived a sinless life in accordance with the Father's will. When Jesus was crucified for the sins of the people of the world and arose from the dead on the third day, victory was won for everyone. More >>
What Seventh-day Adventists Believe
As a Christian church, Seventh-day Adventists are a faith community rooted in the beliefs described by the Holy Scriptures. Adventists describe these beliefs in the following ways: More >>
Seventh-day Adventists accept the Bible as their only creed and hold certain fundamental beliefs to be the teaching of the Holy Scriptures. These beliefs, as set forth here, constitute the church's understanding and expression of the teaching of Scripture. More >>